Happy Saturday morning
A robin is outside the living room window, giving me his version of a wakeup call (I am already awake, obviously). We used to have an apple tree right beside our bedroom, and we would always have some robin family or two nested in there, along with the occasional mourning dove. I could handle the dove. The robins were a little too vivacious for me that early in the morning. And, guaranteed, if the robin woke us up, it woke the kids up. As much as I loved having that tree for shade and privacy, it is nice to not have that there anymore.
Robin... if you read this weekend, what did you end up doing last night? I hope you got my message in a timely manner ... I felt bad! But I was attached to my computer last night, and I am again this morning and for most of the day today (shudder). But the nice thing is, Lexis has pretty much guaranteed that I will have Sunday off as they are upgrading our system, and the program I do work under will be out of commission pretty much all day. Hence the final push to get done today.
The house is quiet, the aroma of coffee is in the air ... ahhh... the endless possibilities of a Saturday. Even though I will be working, I won't be doing it all day (I promised myself), so there are things I want and need to do. I would like to take M to Payless sometime this weekend because we want to get some crocs. We have already picked them out, and I also want to get some brown and pink tennis shoes .... and then there is a pair of sandals that I want. But I will have to decide between the tennis shoes and sandals, I think. I also need to get those little books for my cheerleaders done. I also have to prepare material to have a comprehensive review in my class, as well as get the final done so I can be done with the class this week. Then I pick up a Civil Procedure book, and start teaching that next month, but on an independent study basis.
This morning is the LAST GAME for Upward!!!!!!! {<----Shouting from the rooftop of my ranch home ---->} We will be meeting the squad and their families at Stevi B's this morning for some pizza and let the girls play some games. The nice thing is, we don't have the stay the whole time. If I want to leave, and I will have to excuse myself to go work, I can.
Well, the 2 1/2 year old alarm clock has gone off ... later than normal, thank goodness. She is starting to push more toward seven in the morning. FINALLY! Later, dudes.
Robin... if you read this weekend, what did you end up doing last night? I hope you got my message in a timely manner ... I felt bad! But I was attached to my computer last night, and I am again this morning and for most of the day today (shudder). But the nice thing is, Lexis has pretty much guaranteed that I will have Sunday off as they are upgrading our system, and the program I do work under will be out of commission pretty much all day. Hence the final push to get done today.
The house is quiet, the aroma of coffee is in the air ... ahhh... the endless possibilities of a Saturday. Even though I will be working, I won't be doing it all day (I promised myself), so there are things I want and need to do. I would like to take M to Payless sometime this weekend because we want to get some crocs. We have already picked them out, and I also want to get some brown and pink tennis shoes .... and then there is a pair of sandals that I want. But I will have to decide between the tennis shoes and sandals, I think. I also need to get those little books for my cheerleaders done. I also have to prepare material to have a comprehensive review in my class, as well as get the final done so I can be done with the class this week. Then I pick up a Civil Procedure book, and start teaching that next month, but on an independent study basis.
This morning is the LAST GAME for Upward!!!!!!! {<----Shouting from the rooftop of my ranch home ---->} We will be meeting the squad and their families at Stevi B's this morning for some pizza and let the girls play some games. The nice thing is, we don't have the stay the whole time. If I want to leave, and I will have to excuse myself to go work, I can.
Well, the 2 1/2 year old alarm clock has gone off ... later than normal, thank goodness. She is starting to push more toward seven in the morning. FINALLY! Later, dudes.

1 Comments:
Mer-
No worries..I did go to the store, they did put me on the clock..FUN! It ended up just being my mom and I..we had a great time and I got one DT project done. Now, I just have to finish the other one this weekend. My big project is re-cleaning the house and calling my Dad. Have to work up to that one! Sorry you are stuck at work today. I have tons of papers to grade this weekend as well..why do I do this to myself?!
So, I'll probably see you tomorrow..have a great productive day! Hooray for the last Upward weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home