Monday, March 20, 2006

1:26 p.m.

At this time, I expect the temperature to warm up to a balmy 60 degrees, all of the germs to be washed away out of my house, and the promise of only sunny days from here on out. I wouldn't mind the occasional spring thunderstorm. Those are fine. Oh, and the ground hardening up so my kids can go out in our yard without getting their shoes muddy ... that would be great, too.

What I do not expect to see:
  • Snow
  • Snow
  • Snow
  • Temperatures in the 30s
  • Cloudy skies
  • Snow
  • Oh, and snow

I am SOOOOOO ready for the beginning of spring. I am also SOOOOO ready for that clock to jump up an hour. But it doesn't appear to happen this month at all, so I suppose I can wait for April for that to happen.

Typical week this week. I am keeping M home one more day, but it is readily apparent that she is feeling better. She had a fever even LAST NIGHT in the 102 degree range. But, she is bouncing around right now as if she hasn't a vegetable on our couch for the last 3 1/2 days.

Jenna made if a whole TEN minutes more this morning, arising at 6:40. She started to cry out at 11:30 last night, and I feared that it was going to be another one of those nights. But it wasn't, so I accepted the 6:40 morning hour. Of course I accepted it because Patrick was awake and took care of her.

Well ... off to download a case or two. I have the typical day of class stuff to do. Oh joy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home