Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Patrick's trek

This morning, I am out here on our living room computer, and I cannot STAND this keyboard. I don't think it follows the uniform keyboard rules...

This morning, I have had to deal with the following:

  • McCayla's attitude when I would not allow her to wear a skirt this morning. The wind chill is in the teens, and the shirt did not match. In McCayla's world, all pinks are the same.
  • McCayla slamming our bedroom door when I told her she had to apologize to her brother for yelling at him when he "left Jenna all alone in her room." In McCayla's world, she is the mother.
  • McCayla's attitude when she had to apologize to her brother for abovementioned infraction.
  • McCayla's attitude when I made her open and close our back door 25 times as punishment for slamming my bedroom door. She made it to the high teens and then had to start all over again at one when she decided that she had had enough and slammed the door again. I would say she opened and closed that door at least 75 times.
  • Jenna's decision to empty a water bottle that McCayla decided to have in her bed for some assanine reason down the side of the bunk bed, wetting all the poor stuffed animals that had been shoved off of McCayla's bed during the night. Oh, and Evan's sheets, too.
  • Jenna's decision to transfer the contents of her baby Goldfish bowl, which included many, many crumbled up fish, to her brother's empty baby Goldfish bowl. A number of times. I had to get out the dustbuster that decided that it didn't want to work all the time, so I had to slam it down on my hand more than a few times.
  • Evan's requests to find: the dominoes, the Bingo game that has 40000 pieces, the Junie B. Jones Leapster game (he found this himself), and his father.

Where IS Evan's father? He is up in Maumee, taking a math aptitude test. We aren't begrudging that at all.

Decided not to travel to the MOPS meeting today due to the fact that Evan is now working on cold # 50150 for the season. I SWEAR, this kid gets more colds than a normal kid. Whenever a germ floats his way, he catches it and makes best friend's with it. Jenna was also up twice last night. coughing. So I decided to keep the Typhoid Twins at home today. Sorry guys. Hope you all had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home