Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday morning...

I have some things that need to get done, and here I sit. Updating my blog. Because you know, that is THE most important thing in life ... right?

Last night during choir, one of my choir friends leans over and points something out to me in our little announcement packet.... we are singing a musical called Believe at Easter time. There is a song called "Save Us" in the musical. This is not my favorite of all things we have performed, as it isn't for this person who was pointing this out to me... the passage read like this:

PALM SUNDAY - We will be singing Save Us from the musical.

Now, I know the rest of it is not capitalized, but we were reading it like "Save us from the musical" as that being the song. Our director laughed about it, but I don't think he found great joy in that. In fact, I don't think he likes it when we sit together. But oh well... now I want to get tshirts that say on the front: Save Us and on the back: from the musical. Because seriously... save us from the musical.

Ok ... I need to go get that one case done and turned in before I am chewed out again by my manager. Oy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl. You better get to work or you won't be able to buy any paper at 20% off at SS. Robin and I both went to HL also. Had to get some new paper holders since we have so much. Also had to use that 40% coupon that was online. I want to scrap altogether again. I miss that. Have tyo drive to Toledo today for a Dr appt. May have to stop at Target on the way home. Better go Have a good day. Appears that the sun is going to come out. Oh by the way, don't need to send me the time of the P
S party. I know I will be at work. But I may have to get something. I'll let you know.
Take Care Friend
Julie

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home