Really?
So many sweet sentiments in those little Valentine's Day sweetheart hearts...
Be Mine
Love Always
Love You
Their saccharine-sweet messages are only matched by the saccharine-sweetness of the candy itself.
Then there's the employee who might not have received the memo of the day ... or an employee who was having a really bad day. Instead of going postal, he decides that he is going to get his revenge in a different way.
Be Mine
Love Always
Love You
Their saccharine-sweet messages are only matched by the saccharine-sweetness of the candy itself.
Then there's the employee who might not have received the memo of the day ... or an employee who was having a really bad day. Instead of going postal, he decides that he is going to get his revenge in a different way.

1 Comments:
ROFL!!
You are a scream my friend..I love it! Love the rolling pics, aren't we all html literate and stuff!
I had another headache this am, no church. I'm sure Kendra thinks I've dropped off the face of the earth.
Been cleaning lots, been in jammies all weekend. Hard to face that tomorrow is Monday...
ugh!
Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home