A Karen sighting
I saw my CADD sister, Karen today at Upward! I was SO hoping to see her, and when we did, it was magic.... I am sure our husbands probably wonder about us, but that's quite all right. Karen... so good to see you!
I am all for another trip ... whenever and whereever ..... just tell me when and where, and what time. I will be like the dog in the car on vacations ... just sitting there, ready to go at a moment's notice.
Mr. Pitt and I are going out for a little dinner this evening. Mom and Dad have offered their services to watch the yung'uns for us tonight. We went to Millers last night for dinner, which was overshadowed by Evan getting carsick (no upheaval, but nauseous and not hungry and wanting to lie down in the van), so Patrick and I need to get out on our own for a change. Evan was just fine, in case you wonder ... he had a miraculous comeback as soon as we got to the house .. he ran in and immediately got on the computer. He ate two bowls of Goldfish. Not sure what that was all about but ...
So now to decide where to eat. I also need to see if I can slam through two days worth of work in 4 hours. Probably not, and have a good audit for next month. And yes .. yesterday was audit Friday. I HATE audit Friday. I have a few challenges I need to submit but have NO extra time to do that next week as I need to work when I have the time to work since I start teaching classes next week.
All right ... I am procrastinating. I do NOT want to work. I do NOT want to summarize these cases. I do NOT want to be in this bedroom. I want to be doing something fun. I don't know what, but certainly nothing to do with summarizing some piddly case.
Ugh. Ok.... time to get back at it.
I am all for another trip ... whenever and whereever ..... just tell me when and where, and what time. I will be like the dog in the car on vacations ... just sitting there, ready to go at a moment's notice.
Mr. Pitt and I are going out for a little dinner this evening. Mom and Dad have offered their services to watch the yung'uns for us tonight. We went to Millers last night for dinner, which was overshadowed by Evan getting carsick (no upheaval, but nauseous and not hungry and wanting to lie down in the van), so Patrick and I need to get out on our own for a change. Evan was just fine, in case you wonder ... he had a miraculous comeback as soon as we got to the house .. he ran in and immediately got on the computer. He ate two bowls of Goldfish. Not sure what that was all about but ...
So now to decide where to eat. I also need to see if I can slam through two days worth of work in 4 hours. Probably not, and have a good audit for next month. And yes .. yesterday was audit Friday. I HATE audit Friday. I have a few challenges I need to submit but have NO extra time to do that next week as I need to work when I have the time to work since I start teaching classes next week.
All right ... I am procrastinating. I do NOT want to work. I do NOT want to summarize these cases. I do NOT want to be in this bedroom. I want to be doing something fun. I don't know what, but certainly nothing to do with summarizing some piddly case.
Ugh. Ok.... time to get back at it.

1 Comments:
I hope you all had a wonderful quiet evening out! You both really deserved it!
Even though you eat out more than any family I know...
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home