BWAH Sue!
Patrick read me the docket item this morning, and he made the EXACT SAME COMMENT! My mother would be appalled if she only knew....
Julie ... I miss you. Wendy ... I miss you. Christie ... I think I miss you ;). You all .. I just MISS you. Seeing Robin last night was like coming home ... we HAVE to go back. Did you all see the three nighters that they have available? There are 10 spots on some of them.... seriously, you all give me the word, and I will start putting my money away now.
I am obsessed. I am crazed. I am happy to be back in this craft. I still love knitting, but it is nice to have this that isn't at all work-related.
Speaking of, I suppose I should go do my time with Lexis, b**ch that she is.
Julie ... I miss you. Wendy ... I miss you. Christie ... I think I miss you ;). You all .. I just MISS you. Seeing Robin last night was like coming home ... we HAVE to go back. Did you all see the three nighters that they have available? There are 10 spots on some of them.... seriously, you all give me the word, and I will start putting my money away now.
I am obsessed. I am crazed. I am happy to be back in this craft. I still love knitting, but it is nice to have this that isn't at all work-related.
Speaking of, I suppose I should go do my time with Lexis, b**ch that she is.

1 Comments:
Hey hey language lady...
you are the woman of many talents..I know this is a post off, but hamsters???who knew?! That was more info than I ever needed on the subject. Here I was just raising strawberries and making cheese popcorn.
I miss being all together as well...need some scrap time, bad! Let's set a date!
Post a Comment
<< Home