Quel weekend!
Oh my gosh. All I can say right now. OH MY GOSH!
I don't know what hurts more ... my neck where the masseuse worked out the knot in my shoulder, or my stomach from all the flipping laughing we did this weekend.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Robin is hyper at 2:30 in the morning.
2. People can become maniacal when it comes to scrapbooking, even sleeping for 3 hours and then getting back up to do it again.
3. Julie snores louder than me.
4. Those breathe right strips ... didn't work. See # 3 above.
5. Apparently, 20 degree weather, 10 mph winds, and a hot tub really aren't a good combination.
6. Christie likes to play "sleep" when someone wants something from her.
7. Wendy loves her Combos.
8. Apparently, I was in a production of The Wizard of Oz with my sorority sisters, and then Wendy comes in on a rampage, pulling me from my dream back to reality. See # 7 above.
9. The verdict is still out on Mr. McSteamy.
10. Karen fits really well in the "little kid" seat in the back of Robin's car.
11. It is a little known fact that I know the answer to everything.
12. Julie and I were separated at birth.
13. Robin has multiple personalities that are all going to come crashing in on her life party, yelling expletives in church.
14. Amy has the sweetest, cutest kids in the world! Watch out, Amy!!
15. Landen didn't seem to mind that he was demoralized all weekend, made to stand out in the cold, peeping in the window at the same exact place for over 72 hours straight.
16. Corona chills wonderfully at 20 degrees outside. See # 5.
17. Robin is an enabler.
18. Kathy Bates and I were separated at birth.
19. We could have peeled the paint off the church walls with all the expletives that were flying.
20. Mary doesn't have any common sense.
21. Julie needs more boobie balls.
22. EVERYone needs a Diva.
23. Christie needs more Mod Podge.
24. Robin needs lessons on how to make the perfect chicken leg.
25. You really can't laugh yourself to death. At least not in a weekend.
26. I AM the champion of Six Degrees of Separation with Kevin Bacon AND Harrison Ford.
27. There is no such thing as too much product.
28. People can become ugly merely at the sign "Closed today for inventory."
29. You can never say "shut yo mouf" too many times.
30. They don't throw people out of Crop a Doodle Do.
I had the BEST time this weekend. Words cannot express the sheer amount of fun this weekend was. It was relaxing, stress-free, and energizing.
Now I am tired, and off to bed.
Love you all, my scappin sistahs! Now .... SHUT YO MOUF 'cause Mama's got a squeeze box and I just got out the pecan log.
I don't know what hurts more ... my neck where the masseuse worked out the knot in my shoulder, or my stomach from all the flipping laughing we did this weekend.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Robin is hyper at 2:30 in the morning.
2. People can become maniacal when it comes to scrapbooking, even sleeping for 3 hours and then getting back up to do it again.
3. Julie snores louder than me.
4. Those breathe right strips ... didn't work. See # 3 above.
5. Apparently, 20 degree weather, 10 mph winds, and a hot tub really aren't a good combination.
6. Christie likes to play "sleep" when someone wants something from her.
7. Wendy loves her Combos.
8. Apparently, I was in a production of The Wizard of Oz with my sorority sisters, and then Wendy comes in on a rampage, pulling me from my dream back to reality. See # 7 above.
9. The verdict is still out on Mr. McSteamy.
10. Karen fits really well in the "little kid" seat in the back of Robin's car.
11. It is a little known fact that I know the answer to everything.
12. Julie and I were separated at birth.
13. Robin has multiple personalities that are all going to come crashing in on her life party, yelling expletives in church.
14. Amy has the sweetest, cutest kids in the world! Watch out, Amy!!
15. Landen didn't seem to mind that he was demoralized all weekend, made to stand out in the cold, peeping in the window at the same exact place for over 72 hours straight.
16. Corona chills wonderfully at 20 degrees outside. See # 5.
17. Robin is an enabler.
18. Kathy Bates and I were separated at birth.
19. We could have peeled the paint off the church walls with all the expletives that were flying.
20. Mary doesn't have any common sense.
21. Julie needs more boobie balls.
22. EVERYone needs a Diva.
23. Christie needs more Mod Podge.
24. Robin needs lessons on how to make the perfect chicken leg.
25. You really can't laugh yourself to death. At least not in a weekend.
26. I AM the champion of Six Degrees of Separation with Kevin Bacon AND Harrison Ford.
27. There is no such thing as too much product.
28. People can become ugly merely at the sign "Closed today for inventory."
29. You can never say "shut yo mouf" too many times.
30. They don't throw people out of Crop a Doodle Do.
I had the BEST time this weekend. Words cannot express the sheer amount of fun this weekend was. It was relaxing, stress-free, and energizing.
Now I am tired, and off to bed.
Love you all, my scappin sistahs! Now .... SHUT YO MOUF 'cause Mama's got a squeeze box and I just got out the pecan log.

3 Comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Can we go back this weekend??? Gotta get ready for work, more later...
I think that sums it up, perfect summary.... wow you really are good at your job. LOL
The time of my LIFE.... love you all, there is nothing else to say.
I would do it all over again in a second (with all of you)!
You seriously crack me up. My husband just read it and he agrees with you about the big mouth thing. LOL He says he believes we were SERIOUSLY loud this weekend.
Can we go back on
Thurs this week? I want to GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I guess it isn't going to happen. I can't wait to read part three.
Luv ya all my scrapbook sistahs!
Where's Mary???? Next to Doodle???
Post a Comment
<< Home