Monday, February 27, 2006

My public apology

To Christie:

I am terribly sorry to have marked my territory on your coat. It was not through any malicious intent that I inadvertently dropped that smelly onion on your coat yesterday afternoon. I hope that you will find it in your heart to accept my sincerest apology for leaving such a smelly piece of my sandwich on one of your possessions.

But at least I know it wasn't ME that smelled! ;)

Blogger needs smilies.

So when I was gone, and my DH had the kids in Louisville, do you know that my kids acted like angels on the trip down and back, as well as their entire stay at my inlaws house? I have reached this conclusion: I need to go to Crop-A-Doodle-Do every weekend. Might get a little expensive, but I think I will make it. I will be the "Mary" of every group, hanging out on the picket fence, to be seen in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE on the cameras and blogs of complete strangers, with such statements as "who does SHE think she IS?" and "LOSER! Get OUT of our picture" and "who invited her!?"

So it is my aspiration to be like Mary.

Speaking of, check her out ...

I mean seriously... who DOES that? Oh honey, that is a great group shot! That is just awesome ... you all look so great and relaxed and what a cute idea to get a picture out by the ... wait a minute! WTH? Who is THAT in your picture?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology accepted ;o)

I'm going through withdrawl...I miss you all!! I wanna go back.

How's that log?

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home