You know it is going to happen
You are sitting at a restaurant. Your youngest child is trying to get from one chair to the next. Your extremely able spouse is sitting in the chair next to the one your child is trying to get into. You see your child, attempting something she really shouldn't, and then BOOM. Down she goes, milk and all. She stands up and you really don't want to laugh, but you do because your screaming child is .... well... crying over spilled milk.
Jenna was COVERED in milk tonight at the Woodland. I am SURE that Matt is H-A-P-P-Y with Robin for divulging their eating location this week. I am sure he thinks he are just following him around from one eating establishment to the next.
It was just one of those nights.
And then Robin lets you know that it isn't just scrapbook supplies that she is obsessed with.
Jenna was COVERED in milk tonight at the Woodland. I am SURE that Matt is H-A-P-P-Y with Robin for divulging their eating location this week. I am sure he thinks he are just following him around from one eating establishment to the next.
It was just one of those nights.
And then Robin lets you know that it isn't just scrapbook supplies that she is obsessed with.

1 Comments:
Not at all! We are happy to have the Pitts join us for supper, we are used to the commotion, I mean really..have you seen my kids?!
Thanks for indulging me in my shoe issues..
what a friend you are!
Post a Comment
<< Home