Friday, March 03, 2006

Blogging celebrities

There are a few blogs that I read religiously. Susie Sunshine is the one I read the most, on a daily basis if she would let me. Imagine my titillation (the superficial version, not the sexual .. get yer minds outta the gutter) when I read Threadbared, another I read religiously, and commented about the latest installment on Susie's blog. She actually responded to me, and then she went to Threadbared and commented there (not about me, but about the fact that she thought it was the best Threadbared entry in all of Threadbaryness *I think that was the term she used*). So, in essence, I caused her to respond on Threadbared because I was so thoughtful and let her know that Threadbared was all about her (she has an obsession with aprons .. it is rather humorous).

It is like when Jacque gets all excited when she reads her name in Robin's blog or mine. But Susie to me is a national celebrity. She is a brilliant writer, and has an eye for talent because she links to some pretty awesome blogs in her blog. I read those on occasion, taking great delight in Miss Doxie's recollection of taking her dachshund to the vet's office yet again because he had propelled himself off her couch and injured his foot. She likened him to an octopus with his defense mechanisms... brilliant stuff, really.

So you know you have them ... your own little lesser-known celebrities. So totally fun to read about. And Susie... if you should EVER read my blog, I would probably pee my pants in titillation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home