Good Tuesday Morning
Didn't I just go to bed five minutes ago? I think I did.
Why is it that sleep evaded me last night? I am sure it was because I am not used to being in an artifically lit room for four hours at a time. My senses were on override, and then coming home and watching War of the Worlds. What was I thinking?!?!? I think I was more freaked out over this movie the second time around. I heard a noise when I was falling asleep, and BOOM ... my eyes shot open.
Because really .. what are the chances of an alien nation being jettisoned down from space in lightning bolts to man their already planted gargantuan killing machine ships? Highly unlikely, I am sure. But last night ... wasn't quite as sure.
Well ... off to the salt mines I go. I have three cases that are sitting in here since yesterday morning, and with having a MOPS steering committee meeting this morning, I need to bust it.
All have wonderful days!
Why is it that sleep evaded me last night? I am sure it was because I am not used to being in an artifically lit room for four hours at a time. My senses were on override, and then coming home and watching War of the Worlds. What was I thinking?!?!? I think I was more freaked out over this movie the second time around. I heard a noise when I was falling asleep, and BOOM ... my eyes shot open.
Because really .. what are the chances of an alien nation being jettisoned down from space in lightning bolts to man their already planted gargantuan killing machine ships? Highly unlikely, I am sure. But last night ... wasn't quite as sure.
Well ... off to the salt mines I go. I have three cases that are sitting in here since yesterday morning, and with having a MOPS steering committee meeting this morning, I need to bust it.
All have wonderful days!

1 Comments:
Good luck on your 3 classes! I must head to the Depot for 8 hours of artificial light and crazy customers... have- but then i get to come home and sleep- and i agree i think it was just 5 minutes ago- ok maybe 6
Stacy
Post a Comment
<< Home