Monday, March 06, 2006

One down, 11 to go

Ah yes... the first night of class. Four whole students in my Contract Law class. It wasn't too bad, actually. Let's see how the remainder of the week goes.

My Mommy was there, too. It was nice to have her in the building with me. She came down and checked on me when I got in, and came down again later. She was taking great joy in watching me walk past her door five or six times because I had to hunt down someone to sign me on because my username or password weren't working at all for some reason. I will have to get that squared away before tomorrow night.

So here I am, having taken a nap this afternoon, thinking I can't sleep. Maybe I can. Maybe I should. Just watched War of the Worlds for a second time. I love me my doomsday movies...

DH stopped and left me a note in my car tonight .. he is such a good ... man. There, Patrick. Called you a man. Not my wife. Ooops.

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully I will be able to fill up my four hours of lecture tomorrow night. They have four assignments to do during the four hours, so that should take up a little bit of time... I hope.

Off to bed. I have a MOPS steering committee meeting in the morning ... and hope to see you there, Robin!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan on being there woman!
I'll be dragging tail, and probably in sweats..hopefully S won't be too offended by me!
Have to go and protect our girl!
Once you get your feet wet with your teaching, you'll be just fine!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well! Maybe if I would've had you for a teacher I could've passed legal research...or at least wanted to!

Christie

P.S. Stop watching scary movies!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home