Monday, March 06, 2006

Good Monday Morning

Well here I am, another day at the computer. I am debating on whether I should just bite the bullet and get started on work for the week right now. I need to go out and get some coffee started first, of course. And see what the children are up to ... I heard the older two leave their room earlier. So nice to have older ones who will entertain themselves, and not wreck the whole house.

This week (this month, really) is just crazy busy here. We have a Brownies activity almost EVERY week this month, McCayla has dance, pictures for dance, finishing up Upward, and then my classes for four weeks, three nights a week. I am getting nervous. I don't know what I got myself into ... but I will ride it out this month and see if I survive. If I don't, then I can chalk it up to experience.

Well ... that is really all from here. Need to get started on Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith! Have confidence! You will make a great teacher! Just remember, they think you are REALLY smart, so play the part!

They will never know!

Yes, plan on going, if all the stars are in the right constellations, although I may have to come to work in the am...not sure yet..how about you???

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith- you are hilarious- so sorry i missed the chance to get to know you at CADD- my loss- all your stories....LOL... Good luck i'm trying to close my Monday but hea... it is only Monday... Tomorrow will bring new challenges!!!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home