And the Oscar for the Bad Parent of the Year goes to ....
Meredith and Patrick Pitt.
Meredith and Patrick couldn't make it to the ceremony tonight because they are too busy eating crow over the fact that the Tooth Fairy failed to make an appearance last night. Meredith and Patrick would like to thank the Sci Fi Channel for the success of last night's failure for airing the last episode of the season for Battlestar Galactica. It is believed that Meredith, verklempf over the fact that the new season will not be starting until October, blogged in anger and promptly went to bed.But they tell us that all is well because their firstborn believes that she should have left a note, and therfore, because her Daddy told her not to, that is the reason why the TF did not make an appearance last night. All will be remedied this evening, the Pitts have informed us.
On their behalf, I thank you for this award.
Meredith and Patrick couldn't make it to the ceremony tonight because they are too busy eating crow over the fact that the Tooth Fairy failed to make an appearance last night. Meredith and Patrick would like to thank the Sci Fi Channel for the success of last night's failure for airing the last episode of the season for Battlestar Galactica. It is believed that Meredith, verklempf over the fact that the new season will not be starting until October, blogged in anger and promptly went to bed.But they tell us that all is well because their firstborn believes that she should have left a note, and therfore, because her Daddy told her not to, that is the reason why the TF did not make an appearance last night. All will be remedied this evening, the Pitts have informed us.
On their behalf, I thank you for this award.

2 Comments:
We forgot the tooth fairy once too. We just told him the tooth fairy must have gotten drunk while partying with the Easter Bunny...umm no I just took the money in his room and slipped it under his comforter and said oh look here it is the tooth fairy was just in a hurry because it was her turn to do a jello shooter so she left it in the wrong place. ha ha...I need my blog back...I'm cloggin up your comment thing!!!
No, no Meredith..I already took that award this past week when I forgot to pick Carly up from school.
I'm happy to hand over the trophy though..I don't like it sitting around to long.
Don't worry, she will laugh about it someday. In the meantime, you'll need to probably give her $10 to make up for it.
Post a Comment
<< Home