Dear Sci Fi Channel
What the FRAK do you think you are doing, making me wait until FRAKIN' October for the new season to start? What the FRAK is that all about, huh?
I sat, mesmerized on the floor tonight, thinking that the one year later was merely a dream. But it wasn't.
And what the FRAK is up with the "good" Cylons? Didn't they "soften" up a bit? Well I suppose that not going out and immediately killing the humans on New Caprica was "softening" up, huh?
And, wth is that THING on Adama's lip? And did Lee gain weight? WTH? Why did you have to create so many FRAKING questions in me, only to leave me hanging until OCTOBER!
Do you know that:
1. My third child will turn three before that show starts.
2. My middle child will turn six and enter Kindergarten before I figure out what the Cylons want with Kara Thrace.
3. My first child will turn EIGHT and be in SECOND grade before I find out when the Galactica and the Pegasus will jump back, coming to the rescue of those poor souls on New Caprica.
4. We will be closing down TWO soccer seasons by the time I can sit down at 10 on Friday night and cuss out the wimp that is Gaius Baltar?
Did you know that this show meant this much to me?
I sure didn't. I didn't realize how much I count on it, how much I love it, how much I want it until I started hurling expletives and cloth diapers at the television screen when I read that one word .... October.
October. What the frak?
I sat, mesmerized on the floor tonight, thinking that the one year later was merely a dream. But it wasn't.
And what the FRAK is up with the "good" Cylons? Didn't they "soften" up a bit? Well I suppose that not going out and immediately killing the humans on New Caprica was "softening" up, huh?
And, wth is that THING on Adama's lip? And did Lee gain weight? WTH? Why did you have to create so many FRAKING questions in me, only to leave me hanging until OCTOBER!
Do you know that:
1. My third child will turn three before that show starts.
2. My middle child will turn six and enter Kindergarten before I figure out what the Cylons want with Kara Thrace.
3. My first child will turn EIGHT and be in SECOND grade before I find out when the Galactica and the Pegasus will jump back, coming to the rescue of those poor souls on New Caprica.
4. We will be closing down TWO soccer seasons by the time I can sit down at 10 on Friday night and cuss out the wimp that is Gaius Baltar?
Did you know that this show meant this much to me?
I sure didn't. I didn't realize how much I count on it, how much I love it, how much I want it until I started hurling expletives and cloth diapers at the television screen when I read that one word .... October.
October. What the frak?

1 Comments:
Oh honey I'm sorry that Battle Star Galactica has been ripped from your very soul. I suppose It would be the equivalent of realizing I couldn't see a new Lost episode until Oct. I think I would probably fall into a dark depression and become a very bitter person. Speaking of shows heard anything about when Nip Tuck airs again...yeah Nip Tuck the mother load of bizarro & preverse. Like a car wreck..don't wanna look but I do. Alrighty then better hit the hay considering I have to be up in 7 hrs to sell coffee and skittles to 4th graders running amuck....aka Upwards consession stand.
Post a Comment
<< Home