Bitter is the New Black
I have been reading Susie Sunshine's blog for a while now, and she mentioned this new book, Bitter is the New Black, and how she had spent time on her trip to Chicago with this woman named Jen Lancaster. I had popped over and read a few blog entries of Jen's, and decided that I would purchase the book with my B&N Gift Card I had received from redeeming points on the My Points system.
If you don't mind lack of political correctness (I certainly don't because we have become too PC for my tastes), and if you don't mind the expletives (I certainly don't because I could have peeled the paint off the walls Friday night after Battlestar Galactica), this is a pretty good read. I am only on page 40 something .. or 50 something ... and I am quite enjoying myself. She is certainly entertainment. Oh, and she's funny, too.
If you don't mind lack of political correctness (I certainly don't because we have become too PC for my tastes), and if you don't mind the expletives (I certainly don't because I could have peeled the paint off the walls Friday night after Battlestar Galactica), this is a pretty good read. I am only on page 40 something .. or 50 something ... and I am quite enjoying myself. She is certainly entertainment. Oh, and she's funny, too.

2 Comments:
I've been wanting to read this too, me first in line when you finished!!!
:) I did drag myself in today. Working now on class stuff for tomorrow and MOPS budget. Also, trying to find non existant tax stuff to turn into the accountant.
My life is so fun right now!
HA!
Can I be next in line to read it also? I don't read much but if you think it will help me be a better person, not calling people names, then I better read it. Ha Haa Hey I may attend a MOPS mtg sometime. I have to see all these people you talk about. Although I haven't been a MOPS in 8 years.
Boy I am old. Robin mentioned getting together on a Sunday to crop at the store SS. Are you interested? We'll have to set a date. Better go get my work done. Have a great week.
Post a Comment
<< Home