Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My scrappin' sistahs

Unfortunately, this Sunday will not work out for me as I have two things to do Sunday afternoon ... both of which are not exciting, and actually something I would rather not do, but duty calls.

The first is a THREE hour cheerleading clinic. Now mind you, they already did a clinic two weeks ago and taught the girls what needed to be learned. But NO... they have to return for ANOTHER three hours. Now, the basketball teams .. they don't have to do a darn thing. The cheerleaders, on the other hand, have to dedicate more time to this program.

The second is a group photo and individual photo for dance pictures, right smack dab in the middle of the clinic. What joy.

So, as much as I would LOOOOOOVVEEEE to get together this weekend, it will be an impossibility. Now, if it was Saturday afternoon, I would be game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm yeah..were you planning a crop without me? What are you referring to? Maybe we could go to craft night?! Definately next Friday at the studio, does that work for you?
Oh by the way..you did not ask permission to interview ALL THE WAY IN KY!!!!
Damn the internet and all it's job possibilities. It would cost you a lot of money in gas to drive back in forth, so I don't think this is a good option for Patrick...:)
See ya soon!

7:27 AM  
Blogger mom2pittcrew said...

Julie had said something in someone's blog.. was it yours? about getting together on Sunday? Maybe I was imagining things.
I am going to craft night without a doubt. I might even drag in the scrapbook stuff! Shut yo mouf!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home