Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mom of the Year...

Ah yes. That last entry. Type type type type type type type type type type type ... hmmm... that sounds good.

What's that sound?

No McCayla, the door isn't open. That is the window that opened up.

I have no idea why you can hear the chimes so well.

Oh... there's Nana and PawPaw. Don't want them thinking I am ignoring my kids so better wrap up the blog.

Hey ... who opened the door?

Hey ... WHERE'S JENNA?!?!?!!?

Dad walking up the walk, Jenna walking in the door from the backyard. No coat on, wearing a long sleeved shirt, shorts, and Baby Legs.

However ... she did have the knowledge (and time) to put her shoes on.

Good girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy taught her well. No worries, I'll just be calling social services now....
Can you come Friday night to crop at the store?!
Would love to see ya there!
Talk to you soon..have a great visit!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home