Sunday
Did my duty, sang in church for both services, came home to relieve my parents from taking care of M while Patrick took Evan to church and is now helping with Evan's class. M is STILL having her headaches, so I don't know what is going on there. Maybe she and Robin need to get together and work it all out. So I think she will be staying home from school AGAIN tomorrow. This is making a decision to homeschool SO appealing right now. Not to shelter my kids, of course, but to keep an eye on them and ... well ... control things. I am a CONTROL freak.
Upward this afternoon. What a flipping colossal waste of everyone's time. Seriously. The person who is running the program is not at all organized. She doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. And why she thinks she needs to have these girls for a SIX hour cheerleading clinic is SO beyond me right now. Hey ... I went to church. I can have these thoughts.
So I will be going without M today, and she will also be missing the very well-orchestrated, what becomes a pain in the arse of every mother who has a child at Becky's School of Dance ... the pictures in her costume. And, to top it all off, it can't just be her pictures, they HAVE to have a group pic of all of them. Drives me INSANE.
Ok .. enough complaining. My Mom and Dad are back with our lunch. Later.
Upward this afternoon. What a flipping colossal waste of everyone's time. Seriously. The person who is running the program is not at all organized. She doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. And why she thinks she needs to have these girls for a SIX hour cheerleading clinic is SO beyond me right now. Hey ... I went to church. I can have these thoughts.
So I will be going without M today, and she will also be missing the very well-orchestrated, what becomes a pain in the arse of every mother who has a child at Becky's School of Dance ... the pictures in her costume. And, to top it all off, it can't just be her pictures, they HAVE to have a group pic of all of them. Drives me INSANE.
Ok .. enough complaining. My Mom and Dad are back with our lunch. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home