Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Goodbye, Jorge

I will miss you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPIE!!!!!! You get to stay in Findlay. I was sooooooooo worried that my sista was going to have to move out of state. I am so happy for both of you. I would love to come scrap with you both on Fri but my son has a dodge ball tournament of all things. It is just for fun and he paid to play in it so I better go. But I will scrap on Sunday at my house if you want to come over. And anyone else who would like to come who reads this and knows me, you are welcome also. {Don't want to leave anyone out} Enjoy your first official day home with the kids in a long time. Hopefully you won't try to cut your finger off or anything like that. LOL Better go to work

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!You weren't allowed to move anyway!
I'll miss you tonight friend, but alas, I am stuck at home with sick child today.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home