Friday, March 24, 2006

Separated at birth?



Ok ... these aren't the BEST pictures to compare, but sadly, I don't have many pics of Patrick in the photo albums.

So many people have told us that Patrick looks like Mike Krzyzewski, Duke's head coach (who, by the way, were BEATEN last night by an SEC team LSU ... even though it wasn't the correct SEC team (UK), it was a sweet victory, nonetheless). Patrick has been to Dietsch's, our local ice cream store, and the guys in there are like "hey ... has anyone told you you look like Coach K?"

Patrick takes it all in good stride. Even last night when I kept saying "LOOK at him ... can't you see it?" or when I called my sister at 25 seconds to go to let her know that LSU had it in the bag, and my brother in law would say things like "oh Patrick" whenever they would show Coach K.

So at 2 this morning, when Jenna woke me up from a deep sleep because she had wet her sheet, and I laid awake for the better part of an hour to an hour and a half, I started thinking ... I wonder if Coach K and Patrick are related. But, Coach K grew up in New York state, so that puts that idea out of the running.

And darn... I was ready to claim some fame.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally think they are twins. It cracks me up, everytime I see Coach k on tv. Even Carly thinks it's true! Hey, we may have the store to ourselves tonight. Or not, not sure. I will call you later with the details. Are you up for a trip to BG store tonight? That's where Chrisite will be...she thinks she can have her old and new friends mingle. I don't know about all that...HA! I'm totally confused about my plans for this weekend. I should know something after a few hours into my day and five or so cups of jo.
Talk to you soon!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith, that is hilarious!!! Not the person you want to look like if you're a UK fan. Talk to ya later! :o)

8:02 AM  
Blogger mom2pittcrew said...

Yeah... I need to see what I have on my plate here ... I would be able to do it if it were here in Findlay. I don't think I can make it to BG ... let me see how I am doing with my work because they have totally cut Sunday out of the working equation for us with an upgrade to the system.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...i don't think they look so much alike. Jorge just screams with kindness and sincerity and funniness(is that a word). Girl, he's hot ;o)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home