Would you think....
that a pharmacy that you frequently visit that messes up your last child's prescription by handing out a box of expired meds would say something like .... let us refund your co-pay on that box?
HA! Um.... they won't.
Jenna's medication was filled yesterday with 30 vials of Pulmicort that expired in February.
1. It is a good thing I looked.
2. It is a good thing Patrick didn't pick it up because he said he wouldn't have read it and just given it to her.
3. I was expecting something other than the pharmacy saying " well that must have been how they shipped it out of their warehouse because we always pull off all old meds from the shelves." Like...pick up a Hershey's candy bar for your trouble. Or you get free medication for a year. Or here's a coupon for 100 percent off your next order for the next 30 years.
I live in a fantasy world, I guess.
HA! Um.... they won't.
Jenna's medication was filled yesterday with 30 vials of Pulmicort that expired in February.
1. It is a good thing I looked.
2. It is a good thing Patrick didn't pick it up because he said he wouldn't have read it and just given it to her.
3. I was expecting something other than the pharmacy saying " well that must have been how they shipped it out of their warehouse because we always pull off all old meds from the shelves." Like...pick up a Hershey's candy bar for your trouble. Or you get free medication for a year. Or here's a coupon for 100 percent off your next order for the next 30 years.
I live in a fantasy world, I guess.

1 Comments:
I can't believe they gave you expired medicine that's ridiculous!!!! Are you going to start using another pharmacy??? I might be going to the big KY on Fri for a few days so I'll talk to ya when I get back.
Post a Comment
<< Home