Another crazy week ahead
I looked at the calendar yesterday and realized that I have a pretty major choir performance (solo included) coming up this weekend. WHEN did that happen? So I have class tonight, Dr. appt. with Jenna tomorrow morning, class tomorrow night, choir Wed. night, two soccer practices Thurs. night (at the same time, but in two different locations ... one at the north end of town, the other in the southend of town), then go to another choir practice Thurs. night, and then two night performances over the weekend, PLUS singing in church on Sunday. I am thankful that I did my time with Worship Team yesterday, or I would be going a LITTLE crazy.
Add on top of all that a child who has FINALLY calmed down from the treatments because Mom has decided that the dr. was crazy for (1) putting her on Albuterol in the first place when it looks like there is a more "kid friendly" version out there and (2) making her have four treatments in a day. I took it down to three yesterday, and we didn't even do a full treatment last night. She just canNOT handle all of that in her little system. If it was M, then I would strap that mask on four times a day and do it all. But with a barely 24 pound toddler, ain't happenin'.
So we will see Dr. Ware tomorrow morning at 9:30 for her follow up and I guess just start watching what the triggers are for her. Hopefully this is something she will outgrow. She is just so small....
I will be teaching two independent study classes this month in Civil Litigation. JUST fine with me. I need a little break from lecturing, I think. And I will only have to meet with them once a week, so I have slated Mon and Tues nights at our class nights.
And speaking of ... I need to go prepare for that class tonight.
Catch y'all on the flip.
Add on top of all that a child who has FINALLY calmed down from the treatments because Mom has decided that the dr. was crazy for (1) putting her on Albuterol in the first place when it looks like there is a more "kid friendly" version out there and (2) making her have four treatments in a day. I took it down to three yesterday, and we didn't even do a full treatment last night. She just canNOT handle all of that in her little system. If it was M, then I would strap that mask on four times a day and do it all. But with a barely 24 pound toddler, ain't happenin'.
So we will see Dr. Ware tomorrow morning at 9:30 for her follow up and I guess just start watching what the triggers are for her. Hopefully this is something she will outgrow. She is just so small....
I will be teaching two independent study classes this month in Civil Litigation. JUST fine with me. I need a little break from lecturing, I think. And I will only have to meet with them once a week, so I have slated Mon and Tues nights at our class nights.
And speaking of ... I need to go prepare for that class tonight.
Catch y'all on the flip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home