Asthma
I am starting to wonder if Jenna suffers from either allergies or, worse yet, asthma. She coughs more than either McCayla or Evan ever did in their young years. Once we get her through one coughing episode (and when I say episode, I mean over days), she picks up again. We dosed her up with cough medicine with codeine last night so she could sleep (and me, too), and she did make it all the way through the night with no coughing. But man, yesterday ... she was coughing like nobody's business, and now you can hear it in her throat.. wheezing. So I guess that will be something I need to get checked out soon since we are starting in with the spring months. Patrick suffers from spring allergies, so I guess it is totally possible that Jenna does, too. But I do NOT want her to have to go through all those allergy tests. But then again, there are parents who have to put their kids through MUCH worse, so I shouldn't complain at all about this.
I am stuck to the computer today. Patrick has to go in to work this morning for a bit ... end of the month stuff, he said. So I am crunching in some work hours here before he has to leave in an hour, and I know I have to give him his 30 minutes to primp and preen. Seriously, this man takes a longer shower than most women I know.
So I guess on that note, I should go finish up this one case, and get going on my morning.
Later.
I am stuck to the computer today. Patrick has to go in to work this morning for a bit ... end of the month stuff, he said. So I am crunching in some work hours here before he has to leave in an hour, and I know I have to give him his 30 minutes to primp and preen. Seriously, this man takes a longer shower than most women I know.
So I guess on that note, I should go finish up this one case, and get going on my morning.
Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home