Oy vey!!
Dr's appointment with McCayla this morning. Thought for sure we would have enough time.
Then I got to the office.
And saw all the cars in the parking lot.
And saw the 10 people in the waiting room.
Then remembered that today is Monday.
What was I thinking?
I had to reschedule M's appointment for Spring Break week. I won't take her out of school anymore. She has missed enough days as it is.
And now Evan is complaining that his tummy is hurting. Will it EVER end? personally, I think if he ATE something, it wouldn't hurt anymore. But no ... don't listen to Mom or anything.
Then I got to the office.
And saw all the cars in the parking lot.
And saw the 10 people in the waiting room.
Then remembered that today is Monday.
What was I thinking?
I had to reschedule M's appointment for Spring Break week. I won't take her out of school anymore. She has missed enough days as it is.
And now Evan is complaining that his tummy is hurting. Will it EVER end? personally, I think if he ATE something, it wouldn't hurt anymore. But no ... don't listen to Mom or anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home