Spazzy McSpazoid
Dude. Jenna is OFF the wall spazzy. I stopped in her Sunday school room this morning to see how she was doing before the first service started, and found out that Patrick didn't tell them that she had had a treatment. One of the workers was thinking that she was cold with all the shaking she was doing. Not good.
THEN ... when I checked in after we were finished singing during the first service, she was doing cheers, jumping, and rolling all over the floor.
I think I will check with our doc to see if there is another med that isn't so harsh on a little one's body. She is just so tiny that she can't handle all of that. And I have made the executive decision that she is getting three treatments a day and not four. She just can't handle that, and I can't give it to her right before she goes to bed because she will be bouncing all over the place.
Matt and Robin... sorry I couldnt' talk to you more. I am terribly sorry about the loss of your grandmother, Matt.
And on a funny note .. this is for Robin and Matt, too .... Bob ( you know ...) and John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) ... separated at birth?
THEN ... when I checked in after we were finished singing during the first service, she was doing cheers, jumping, and rolling all over the floor.
I think I will check with our doc to see if there is another med that isn't so harsh on a little one's body. She is just so tiny that she can't handle all of that. And I have made the executive decision that she is getting three treatments a day and not four. She just can't handle that, and I can't give it to her right before she goes to bed because she will be bouncing all over the place.
Matt and Robin... sorry I couldnt' talk to you more. I am terribly sorry about the loss of your grandmother, Matt.
And on a funny note .. this is for Robin and Matt, too .... Bob ( you know ...) and John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) ... separated at birth?

4 Comments:
Woman, sorry about J..I had no idea. I haven't been able to follow on blogs for the past few days. Ugh! One more thing to deal with! Geez Louise!!!
It will be a busy week..visitation tomorrow and funeral on Tuesday. No MOPS for me I reckon. But hey! On a lighter note! I'll get to be entertained by the dark side of the family...Nancy and Bob..:) You should come along for all the fun. I'm sure she would crap to know that you are one of my bestest buddies!
Take care!
Talk to you soon!
You HAVE to bait her ... just mention that I was singing in church, and see where it goes from there! LOL! You have yourself a good time, and I want a report on what Bob looks like now. Yes... sick fascination. LOL!
oh and i totally didn't mean have a good time at the funeral. That wasn't what I meant. That sounded crass.
Sorry about Jenna. She is so tiny anyway. She doesn't need to lose any more weight due to the meds. Call the MD today (Mon) to see if they can lower her dose or something. She may need only a half or quarter dose, due to her size. Poor little thing. Boy this is asthma season too. Just keep an eye on it. Hopefully she will outgrow it. My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home