Monday, April 03, 2006

And it only gets better....

FYI

Just wanted to let you all know that XXX XXX has the chicken pox and was in class with your child yesterday. We noticed the spots and called mom who didn’t think it was the pox, because she’d been immunized and didn’t show any other symptoms, but we kept her from close contact with the other kids anyway. They took her to the dr. later who confirmed that it was chicken pox.

Your friendly Sunday School Director

Edited to add: I am not sure which of my children was exposed since the child in question is in the same class as Evan but then would cross over to another class that Jenna would be leaving. So I have no idea who was exposed, if it wasn't both of them.

And then there's this observation: If I was called from church to look at my child, trying to determine if what she or he had was chicken pox or not, and someone said "boy that sure looks like pox to me" I think I would say "let me take her/him. We wouldn't want to expose anyone to this." Wouldn't you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Meredith...thanks for sharing..I'll keep my eyes open for any little spots...hoping this won't showup due to vacation plans..but hey..whatever! Learning to roll with the punches here :)
Robin

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home