About last night....
Christie... so good to finally meet the person I have stalked for a few weeks. It was a TON of fun, and I knew you and I would get along right away. Robin has a good judge of character when it comes to things like this.
Robin...I am over my insecurity now. You may be my friend again.
Aleta...do you even read this? I don't know if you do, but let's pretend. Did you let him sleep in this morning?
Patrick loved the book (with that ONE picture in there, but he appreciated the work that went into the rest of it). I promise to take a pic of it later today. He did, however, roll his eyes when he saw the tote. Yeah well... we have our vices.
And to the person who did something funky to the font on my computer, change it back. I don't like having to use a magnifying glass to read my emails. You should see what my blog looks like! It is TINY! I don't know what to do, and this has happened before. I think the computer shudders, as if it has a chill, and then all things are good from there on out.
Robin...I will NOT be going to church tomorrow. Jorge has to help in the SS class, and Jenna is still ill (well, contagious, let's put it that way) so it will be my turn to play the heathen. You have to be there. Sorry. Heathen role is taken.
Later, dudes!
Robin...I am over my insecurity now. You may be my friend again.
Aleta...do you even read this? I don't know if you do, but let's pretend. Did you let him sleep in this morning?
Patrick loved the book (with that ONE picture in there, but he appreciated the work that went into the rest of it). I promise to take a pic of it later today. He did, however, roll his eyes when he saw the tote. Yeah well... we have our vices.
And to the person who did something funky to the font on my computer, change it back. I don't like having to use a magnifying glass to read my emails. You should see what my blog looks like! It is TINY! I don't know what to do, and this has happened before. I think the computer shudders, as if it has a chill, and then all things are good from there on out.
Robin...I will NOT be going to church tomorrow. Jorge has to help in the SS class, and Jenna is still ill (well, contagious, let's put it that way) so it will be my turn to play the heathen. You have to be there. Sorry. Heathen role is taken.
Later, dudes!

2 Comments:
Missed you this morning...
Meredith, you are great! Loved meeting you! Promise you'll continue to be my stalker? Hugs.
Post a Comment
<< Home