Wanna know whether you roll with the punches or not?
Have your Pampered Chef consultant leave you right at the beginning of your show to handle a family emergency, and end up being the consultant yourself.
Yep. Meredith has entered a new stage in her life... impromptu Pampered Chef. And I had eight people here tonight. Thankfully, all of them are my friends. Robin... you should have been there, man. It was a sight! You could have done it in a heartbeat. Me, I've been to all of three PC parties before this, so I don't know all the gizmos and gadgets. Thankfully there were three people there who own probably all of the stuff between the three of them.
The consultant returned and we were finished. It was actually a pretty good show!
Yep. Meredith has entered a new stage in her life... impromptu Pampered Chef. And I had eight people here tonight. Thankfully, all of them are my friends. Robin... you should have been there, man. It was a sight! You could have done it in a heartbeat. Me, I've been to all of three PC parties before this, so I don't know all the gizmos and gadgets. Thankfully there were three people there who own probably all of the stuff between the three of them.
The consultant returned and we were finished. It was actually a pretty good show!

2 Comments:
Sweet! Love it! Yet another job for the almighty Meredith?! Hmmm??? Glad your party went well. I want the rectangle striped platter (24.00) and the ice cream scooper (12.50). Thanks for dropping off the catalog. I'll write you a check this pm. Hey, bring your book, I'll help you tonight! Christie is dying to meet you this pm!
See ya!
Robin
Cool deal. Thanks, Robin!
Post a Comment
<< Home