Spare some prayers?
My MIL was taken in for tightness in the chest yesterday, and she is undergoing a stress test today ... so any prayers for Peggy Pitt would be greatly appreciated. My FIL just called and said she was ready for her test, but that she was still experiencing some discomfort.
You know, this is the time when I think "should I encourage my husband to go down to Louisville?" I know his father told him he had things under control, but you know... Now, my Dad had had a stress test back when I was in law school, and I didn't come home for that, but I did come home for the angioplasty because he had failed the test. I didn't even know he had failed it, actually.
Patrick doesn't think it is necessary for him to make the trip, so I guess I will defer to his judgment.
You know, this is the time when I think "should I encourage my husband to go down to Louisville?" I know his father told him he had things under control, but you know... Now, my Dad had had a stress test back when I was in law school, and I didn't come home for that, but I did come home for the angioplasty because he had failed the test. I didn't even know he had failed it, actually.
Patrick doesn't think it is necessary for him to make the trip, so I guess I will defer to his judgment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home