Monday, January 23, 2006

Lookie what I made today!


and


Mind you, I now feel like I got NOTHING else accomplished this afternoon since 2:00. I have to stock my store at Universal Mama and I chose to do this, instead. Oh well...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously..I never thought I would meet someone who was more of a multi-tasker than myself. You are so talented Meredith! If I had half your abilities, well, I could probably rule the world....
Thanks for coming last night to support my mom. I love your mom. I'm glad she was able to buy some stamps. Ha ha. Now you two must come and support me Monday night. :)
Don't forget to bring me a catalog tomorrow..
Have a good one!

7:13 AM  
Blogger mom2pittcrew said...

If I am not multi-tasking, I am lost. Seriously. It is an illness, I am afraid!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home