Saturday, January 21, 2006

Welcome to my new blog home

I was using my work blog too much, and I had a feeling my customers probably didn't really care to read all about my ramblings about my Church Council meetings, or the fact that I have an aversion to cooking chicken. So I decided to resurrect this blog, and use it as my blog home.

Does anyone REALLY care?

Ok... so I want to knit today. I NEED to knit today to take care of some customer orders. I also am supposed to have a hair appointment to add some more highlights. I honestly don't NEED to go, and we really don't need to spend the money on me getting highlights I really don't need. So hmmmm.... what to do?

I am going to go play around with my blog a little bit. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home