Work, damn you!
Someone needs to kick me the butt! Hard! I don't have the gumption to summarize this case sitting here ... my work is boring. I would rather be sleeping. Or knitting. Or watching tv. Anything else but summarizing this boooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg case. And I KNOW I NEED to be working since we are going out of town tomorrow afternoon with the kids. I knew at the beginning of the week that I needed to haul arse on work this week so I could just go and relax and not worry about having to work when we came home on Saturday afternoon.
I know this is my first entry, and if there is anyone out there who is REALLY interested in my life, I will divulge where I work and what I do later. But not now. I would rather sit here and bit** about how much work I have in front of me, how much I don't want to do it, and how much I would rather be doing something else.
I sit here and think... what else can I possibly do to keep away from this computer. What else could possibly be out there ... so I surf. I look at Ebay. I bid on cloth diaper lots. I lose. I sit there for 2-3 minutes, trying to decide if I am going to re-bid, or just let the nice person who outbid me have them. I mean, seriously, do I need anymore cloth diapers? No. I don't.
So I move on ... move on to the next site. I check out a blog or two, and then I click on the little red X quickly when I hear my husband's footsteps as he walks back to our room. I have to give the appearance of working, you know? If I don't, then I am just sitting back here, surfing. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?
I have different forums that I post on. So I spend some time there. Then I decide that I need to stock my little Internet store on Friday, November 11. At 10:00 am. First it was 4:00. Then I decided it should be in the morning. So 10 it is. So then I decide that I need to knit some more for the store. I knit up a waistband that then turns into a pair of pants that I am sending to a fellow WAHM (work at home mom) who is making a cloth diaper to match the pants. So I have to start another waistband for the medium soaker that I decided was originally going to be that waistband.
So there I go, procrastinating on the soaker that I need to stock.
So do you want to know what a soaker is? and what my store is? www.knitwitzbaby.com .
I know this is my first entry, and if there is anyone out there who is REALLY interested in my life, I will divulge where I work and what I do later. But not now. I would rather sit here and bit** about how much work I have in front of me, how much I don't want to do it, and how much I would rather be doing something else.
I sit here and think... what else can I possibly do to keep away from this computer. What else could possibly be out there ... so I surf. I look at Ebay. I bid on cloth diaper lots. I lose. I sit there for 2-3 minutes, trying to decide if I am going to re-bid, or just let the nice person who outbid me have them. I mean, seriously, do I need anymore cloth diapers? No. I don't.
So I move on ... move on to the next site. I check out a blog or two, and then I click on the little red X quickly when I hear my husband's footsteps as he walks back to our room. I have to give the appearance of working, you know? If I don't, then I am just sitting back here, surfing. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?
I have different forums that I post on. So I spend some time there. Then I decide that I need to stock my little Internet store on Friday, November 11. At 10:00 am. First it was 4:00. Then I decided it should be in the morning. So 10 it is. So then I decide that I need to knit some more for the store. I knit up a waistband that then turns into a pair of pants that I am sending to a fellow WAHM (work at home mom) who is making a cloth diaper to match the pants. So I have to start another waistband for the medium soaker that I decided was originally going to be that waistband.
So there I go, procrastinating on the soaker that I need to stock.
So do you want to know what a soaker is? and what my store is? www.knitwitzbaby.com .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home