What really is the point of the check this box?
to remember me on Blogger when, every freaking time I sign in, I have to re-enter my password. Dude. I'm lazy. I need to have all of my usernames and passwords remembered. It takes more effort for me to have to input that in EVERY single time.
Oh well.
Well here I am, on a Tuesday afternoon. I *could* work. My husband came home early from work (like, um, 5 hours early!) and I have had EVERY opportunity to work and get it done for the day. Am I? Hell no. However, I have:
Oh well.
Well here I am, on a Tuesday afternoon. I *could* work. My husband came home early from work (like, um, 5 hours early!) and I have had EVERY opportunity to work and get it done for the day. Am I? Hell no. However, I have:
- gone to Wally World to get some groceries
- mailed out four packages via priority mail, so you know, that calls for me to have at least three different windows open at once ... one for usps, the other for my email, and the other for other reasons (other addresses, I think ... I think I only said three because that sounds SO much larger than two, and so much more important! like I am the goddess of multi-tasking to have THREE windows open at once!)
- eaten lunch ... hey, that is really important. See my profile.
- opened the door to tell my son to stop opening and shutting the screen door while he is outside with the Daddy who got off work early
- I think gone to Wally World gets two entries in the list of things I have done. Going to Wally World, in and of itself, is a task. Buying groceries with a 5 YO who is running from one side of the aisle to the next, saying "I'm going over here, now I'm going over here, now I'm going over here", and a 2 1/2 YO who has the reach of an octupus, who believes that it is her God-given right to inspect EVERYthing that is placed in the cart, reaching for selections of her own, is a task all by itself.
Things I *should* do today:
- vote
- vote
- vote
- hey... if I go vote, that means I have to get in my car and drive somewhere, thereby putting work off more... hmmm... there's a plan.
- oh yeah... and summarize these two cases sitting in my queue, waiting to be done. Yeah... voting sounds like more fun.
Getting my van keys...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home