Monday, January 23, 2006

Is it just me....

or did the weekend last like ... oh .. two minutes? I swear it went by in the blink of an eye. Yikes!

So here we are, back at it on a Monday morning. McCayla getting ready for school, but Evan will be staying home so he doesn't spread his nasty cold germs all over preschool this morning. He can just stay home and spread them around here!

Patrick was up a little but earlier this morning to get some job stuff done. Don't know what he accomplished, but oh well.

Going to a Stampin' Up party tonight... my first! Should be great fun, I think. My Mom is tagging along ... we shall see if she shows because she has to be at Ohio Northern today, and won't get home until 5:45. She always says she will go, but then she gets down to it and she doesn't want to come back into town.

And for anyone who reads ... I am having a Pampered Chef party this Thursday night ... 6:30. Anyone is welcome to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I mention I LOVE your mother? She is so cute! I'll let Norma know that she may be there as well! She sure can come to my Southern Living next Monday as well! The more the merrier!
Wasn't the game totally awesome?! Ben is just amazing and only 23. If only we could have accomplished so much at that age. I was, well, memories are not clear..
Have a good one! I love the look of this blog..we are looking out for Patrick!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! Don't buy too much!

C.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home