Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Peggy has left the building...

She is now home. It wasn't heart-related at all, more like food. So all is well in the 'ville. She was complaining about the lack of privacy and sheer amount of noise in the hallway. I was like "well you know what a hospital can be like" and then remembered...this woman has NEVER had an overnight stay in a hospital.....EVER! Patrick is adopted, and she has never had major surgery or major health issues. Good for her, I say. I would LOVE to have been over 60 and been able to say that!

So all is well. I am so relieved. And I know she was, too. She said it took her five minutes, and she was out of there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your MIL is better. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow night!!

C.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home