Tomorrow is someone's birthday
and I ain't sayin' who ... but he's gonna be 36. He has FINALLY caught up to me, and he will be the same as as me (finally) for six whole months!
Hopefully he has a good one. Evan couldn't wait to give him his birthday card so he gave it to him tonight. Evan couldn't understand why Patrick had to celebrate his birthday all day at Ace Hardware.
This afternoon, the Mormons came to our door while I was fixing dinner. McCayla yells "Mommy ..... someone is coming to the door!" and of course, I knew who it was immediately. There was no hiding from them, either as I had the front door open. It never fails that when I have the front door open, some child exclaims something loudly so they know we are there, or they stand and stare at the person at the front door.
Evan called them the Boney Brothers. I have no idea why. But it was pretty funny. They wanted to know if they could share their walk with Jesus Christ, and I said I didn't think so as I was a pretty devout Church of God'er. He wanted to know if there was anything that he could help me with. I said "you mean other than dinner? Well, no then."
Hopefully he has a good one. Evan couldn't wait to give him his birthday card so he gave it to him tonight. Evan couldn't understand why Patrick had to celebrate his birthday all day at Ace Hardware.
This afternoon, the Mormons came to our door while I was fixing dinner. McCayla yells "Mommy ..... someone is coming to the door!" and of course, I knew who it was immediately. There was no hiding from them, either as I had the front door open. It never fails that when I have the front door open, some child exclaims something loudly so they know we are there, or they stand and stare at the person at the front door.
Evan called them the Boney Brothers. I have no idea why. But it was pretty funny. They wanted to know if they could share their walk with Jesus Christ, and I said I didn't think so as I was a pretty devout Church of God'er. He wanted to know if there was anything that he could help me with. I said "you mean other than dinner? Well, no then."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home