Last week of classes for me for this month
and then I start all over again next month with Criminal Procedure this time. While I enjoyed the flexibility of having independent studies, it will be nice to have the classroom environment back next month. I felt a little out of control (me ... the control freak... go fig) not being in there teaching them.
McCayla's soccer game was rained ON last night, not rained OUT. I can't believe that they didn't call it. It was raining on and off for a majority of the game, Patrick said. So Robin ... I got my wish for rain, but it didn't make a deal of a difference. You, on the other hand, still had the sun. Luckily the younger two didn't go. They stayed home with me last night while Daddy took M. Nana and PawPaw came in looking a little wet and disheviled. AND McCayla scored the first goal AND did a really good job at goalie. See what happenes when I'm not there? Might be a message ... the good luck charm is me staying at home.
So another week, another bunch of schedules. McCayla has two games again this weekend, AND Evan has his S-H-O-T-S tomorrow morning.
Robin watched Jenna for me on Saturday morning, which was a total and complete God-send. I think. Between her daughter and mine, they cracked, shelled, and ATE eight hard boiled eggs. I knew Jenna loved them, but didn't think it was humanly possible that she could consume that many in one sitting. But there were no repercussions from it, and when I picked her up on Saturday, she smelled exactly like Doritos. They were the last of Evan's soccer snack ... Doritoes and Moon Pie. Ummmmm... yeah. Daddy and Jenna ate the Moon Pie, Evan had some of his Doritos, and then made the mistake of letting them get in the grasp of Jenna, who finished them off.
McCayla's soccer game was rained ON last night, not rained OUT. I can't believe that they didn't call it. It was raining on and off for a majority of the game, Patrick said. So Robin ... I got my wish for rain, but it didn't make a deal of a difference. You, on the other hand, still had the sun. Luckily the younger two didn't go. They stayed home with me last night while Daddy took M. Nana and PawPaw came in looking a little wet and disheviled. AND McCayla scored the first goal AND did a really good job at goalie. See what happenes when I'm not there? Might be a message ... the good luck charm is me staying at home.
So another week, another bunch of schedules. McCayla has two games again this weekend, AND Evan has his S-H-O-T-S tomorrow morning.
Robin watched Jenna for me on Saturday morning, which was a total and complete God-send. I think. Between her daughter and mine, they cracked, shelled, and ATE eight hard boiled eggs. I knew Jenna loved them, but didn't think it was humanly possible that she could consume that many in one sitting. But there were no repercussions from it, and when I picked her up on Saturday, she smelled exactly like Doritos. They were the last of Evan's soccer snack ... Doritoes and Moon Pie. Ummmmm... yeah. Daddy and Jenna ate the Moon Pie, Evan had some of his Doritos, and then made the mistake of letting them get in the grasp of Jenna, who finished them off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home