Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hey Jacque.. remember when Jenna was whining

and I got off the phone? Wanna know why she was whining?

Well apparently we cannot get through Holy Week without someone puking.

Yep. Jenna. Right there all over the couch.

And of course, the other two were OH so helpful... oooo... did Jenna just throw up all over the couch? Ooooooo.... that SMELLS! Is this the first time Jenna has ever thrown up? Why do I have to get the wet washcloth... Evan is just standing there in the kitchen. This is all happening while I am catching vomit in a Tupperware that is now going to be thrown away.

PLEASE let this bypass the rest of my family. I was SO hoping that we were going to get through this *season* without anyone else getting sick. Evan was sick to his stomach in December, and McCayla had a bout of it when Jenna had her ear infection. I swear..... it could be ANYthing else but this.

And now... the waiting begins. Peggy.... read with caution. Remember what happened last year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home