Sinus pressure
Nasty feeling pressure right behind my right eyeball. Pleasant feeling, really. The kids have asked me a number of times if I am *ok*. I keep telling them that if they get along, everything will be fine.
Choir concert: done
Class tonight: not yet
Work today: HA! are you kidding? did you see the title of this entry?
So I will see what I can accomplish today, if anything. I do have to make a run out to get some things... we will see if that actually happens or not.
Oh yeah... and our dryer is dead. Nice.
Choir concert: done
Class tonight: not yet
Work today: HA! are you kidding? did you see the title of this entry?
So I will see what I can accomplish today, if anything. I do have to make a run out to get some things... we will see if that actually happens or not.
Oh yeah... and our dryer is dead. Nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home