SOOOOOOOOOO tired
I think that the stress of being the one who was bringing in all the income is starting to catch up with me. Hearing Patrick say he was going to stop by the Credit Union to deposit his check was SO refreshing to hear this morning.
I have been going full-tilt for quite some time. I have just put myself on manual and just moved throughout life, doing what needed to be done. But now, it is wonderful knowing that my husband is back at work, earning a paycheck, and feeling better about himself. Not only were the financial woes burdensome; so was the emotional for both of us. We got on one another's nerves. There were days we would move through the house, not uttering a word to one another.
Now we are back at the old routine. It has been hard for me to get used to it again. It hasn't helped matters that I am now the bus service for McCayla, but this is my job as a Mom to make sure that my child feels secure in herself. She wasn't having a good experience on the bus, plain and simple. Something had happened on it that she wasn't wanting to tell me. But it has made mornings here SO much less stressful, McCayla attitude-wise. I used to have to fight her EVERY morning to brush her hair, brush her teeth, get dressed, get her backpack on, get her homework in her bag, etc. Now, she does it on her own and I don't have to say a thing to her.
Now if I can just get my youngest child to make it all the way through the night. She was crying last night for a milk baba. I have put the hammer down and there will be no more of those. She isn't on the same page as I am, though. I used to think it was great that I didn't have to break her of a paci. Well, the bottle is her paci and she is being broken of it. They all have their vices. Evan and McCayla had their mimis and mimaws. Jenna has her babas.
And to top today off, it is audit day. Oh joy. I just LOVE this day. Now, do you think it is the epitome of laziness if I move my coffee maker back to my bedroom? I am the only person who drinks it.
I have been going full-tilt for quite some time. I have just put myself on manual and just moved throughout life, doing what needed to be done. But now, it is wonderful knowing that my husband is back at work, earning a paycheck, and feeling better about himself. Not only were the financial woes burdensome; so was the emotional for both of us. We got on one another's nerves. There were days we would move through the house, not uttering a word to one another.
Now we are back at the old routine. It has been hard for me to get used to it again. It hasn't helped matters that I am now the bus service for McCayla, but this is my job as a Mom to make sure that my child feels secure in herself. She wasn't having a good experience on the bus, plain and simple. Something had happened on it that she wasn't wanting to tell me. But it has made mornings here SO much less stressful, McCayla attitude-wise. I used to have to fight her EVERY morning to brush her hair, brush her teeth, get dressed, get her backpack on, get her homework in her bag, etc. Now, she does it on her own and I don't have to say a thing to her.
Now if I can just get my youngest child to make it all the way through the night. She was crying last night for a milk baba. I have put the hammer down and there will be no more of those. She isn't on the same page as I am, though. I used to think it was great that I didn't have to break her of a paci. Well, the bottle is her paci and she is being broken of it. They all have their vices. Evan and McCayla had their mimis and mimaws. Jenna has her babas.
And to top today off, it is audit day. Oh joy. I just LOVE this day. Now, do you think it is the epitome of laziness if I move my coffee maker back to my bedroom? I am the only person who drinks it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home