And then when I complain about things at my house...
I read her blog. http://www.christithomas.blogspot.com/
Completely and totally amazing young girl. Only one year older than McCayla, actually.
Completely and totally amazing young girl. Only one year older than McCayla, actually.

1 Comments:
Every time I go to this site I sit and ball. It just rips your heart out.
Yes....the Hacienda. I got back today and was running over to Meijer and saw that it was closed. But I'll have to say the last couple of times I went in there it was pretty crappy. Brace yourself...you crack me up!!! Jon will be the one who needs consoling probably.
Has Mc seen the doctor yet? Just wondered. How's J handling her med?....Evan's tooth...ahh what a big boy. Jon doesn't that cute little toothless grin anymore. His big perm. teeth are in. Ugh it kills me. I was rocking Justin the other night and starting boo hooing cause I know I'm going to turn around and he'll be in school. Ok talk to ya soon..hope your sinuses are better :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home