Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Friday Friday

Today will be a busy morning. I have a case I need to finish up here, and then jump in the shower, grade some papers, get McCayla to school, get the papers to the college, and then get Evan to preschool. He is just going to be late. There's no doubt about that, but I am going into his classroom this morning to read The Giving Tree to his class. That is the one he picked out, and put under his pillow last night. It was promptly removed because he didn't like it under there (who would?).

Then the day from he** is tomorrow ... McCayla to pics at 8:30, Evan to practice at the same time, McCayla's game at 9:30 (the other parent brings Evan over after his practice), McCayla to her assessment at 11:30, Evan to his pictures at the same time, and then McCayla to the rest of her practice after 12:30 and Evan's game at 12:45, I think.

Ask who is the biggest loser in all of this? Poor baby Jenna, who will be carted from one place to the next. We just need to determine which places those will be.

And then, if I pray long and hard enough, the rain will set in at 6 in the morning tomorrow, and rain ALL morning long. THAT would be a total and complete Godsend! As much as I know the kids like soccer, I HATE IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh rain...that WOULD be a great thing this weekend. Although, who even cares by the time Sunday comes. We will all be totally exhausted after church, what's one more thing?!
I know, this weekend sucks here as well. What happened to TGIF?!
See ya later girlie..can't wait!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home