The weekend is over...
and a new week will be starting. I am sad that McCayla's Spring Break is over after tomorrow. She has been really fun to have around... I will certainly miss her!
At some point, I will have to find out when I am reading to Evan's class. I hope it isn't Wednesday because I won't be prepared when I take him to school. I am hoping for Friday! Somehow the 21st stands out in my mind.
Can you believe that Friday is the 21st already? Halfway through the month of April already. Time flies.
Well, here's to a weekend gone, and the beginning of a new week tomorrow.
At some point, I will have to find out when I am reading to Evan's class. I hope it isn't Wednesday because I won't be prepared when I take him to school. I am hoping for Friday! Somehow the 21st stands out in my mind.
Can you believe that Friday is the 21st already? Halfway through the month of April already. Time flies.
Well, here's to a weekend gone, and the beginning of a new week tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home