DUDE! Susie Sunshine was on my blog!!!!!!!!
Ok... I feel totally honored here. Susie Sunshine visited MY blog. MY BLOG! And I didn't have a witty thing to say. How sad is that?
Susie... if you come back, you are quite welcome. Your post reminded me of our next door neighbor, Diane, who was also suffering from MS. She was a very special person, and it tore at my heart reading your post. It was the least I could do.
I am not going to say anymore ... for now. I'm going to bed. But I just had to scream out the fact that I had a blog celeb here.
Good night to everyone. Sweet dreams.
Susie... if you come back, you are quite welcome. Your post reminded me of our next door neighbor, Diane, who was also suffering from MS. She was a very special person, and it tore at my heart reading your post. It was the least I could do.
I am not going to say anymore ... for now. I'm going to bed. But I just had to scream out the fact that I had a blog celeb here.
Good night to everyone. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home