Friday, April 28, 2006

To my friend, Christie

I am SO sorry that I have not been paying attention to the drop-off at the school! I need to pay more attention! I normally get M dropped off between 9:05 and 9:15, depending on the day.

I would LOVE to see you again! I am also going through the same withdrawal... we NEED to get together.

And thanks for the heads up on the food. We stayed there in November, so we have tasted the food (and I am in total agreement). We shall see what we end up doing.

Well, I need to get back at it, girl. I will certainly be keeping my eye open more now.... nothing like totally forgetting about the fact that you drop off, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! A whole entire post dedicated to me!! I'm so honored and special...well, the princess already new she was special, but I'm totally feeling the love now!

Yes, Scrapbook Studio in Findlay, Friday. Be there. ;o) Love ya girl!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home