Friday, May 05, 2006

Fab Friday

It has been a GOOD week, regardless of the fact that Evan had the vomiting, I've had the other way (for FOUR days now), and Jenna has had a touch of it with me. Evan went to his Kindergarten meeting last night at Whittier, and immediately wanted to know this morning why he was not boarding the bus with Sissy this morning. Bless his heart... he is so instant. So he went off to preschool this morning, looking very forward to the time when he can say he is a Kindergartner. It will be a special day here.

I am THREE ... count them THREE!!!!!!!!!!!! cases from being finished with work for the week. I am just avoiding the fact that today is dreaded audit day. I won't think of that now ... I will think of that later because, yes Miss Scarlett, tomorrow IS another day.

McCayla has Spring Fling tonight at Wilson Vance, so we will go over to that for a while (probably in separate cars) because then tonight .... I get to be with my SCRAPPIN' SISTAHS! Can't wait, ladies!!!!

Tomorrow, we have two soccer games, and Patrick is going over in the morning to a local school to beautify it. We have a soccer game on Sunday afternoon, and then NOTHING for the rest of the weekend. NOTHING!!! Maybe we can make a trip over to Fotown to get some plants or something from the store. I also want to pick up one of those trunk things where we can throw all the kids' outdoor toys. It looks like a daycare in my backyard (and a kindly gentleman who was looking for a flatbed trailer from an advertisement asked me if I was a professional babysitter ... so that tells you something... either I don't LOOK like my kids' mother, or we have too many toys in the backyard... I am going for the latter).

So that is the Friday and weekend in a nutshell. I am PRAYING for well children all weekend. It will be a nice change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home