pessi pease?
I love Pepsi. I love the stuff. I love it. I could have it hooked up to me, 24/7 and be a happy camper. I am sure that my family would love to have me hooked up to it 24/7 so THEY could be happy campers. 'Cause if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy.
When I was pregnant with McCayla, I swore off the stuff until my last trimester. It was a rough first few weeks, but as soon as I kicked the caffeine habit, morning sickness settled in, and the thought of throwing up Pepsi just didn't do it for me, so I kicked that habit. Until I started stopping at Sonic to get a Cherry Coke after my weekly OB appointments. I figured that it would do nothing to the baby, and of course, it didn't.
When I was pregnant with Evan, I cut out the caffeine in the first trimester, got over my morning sickness, and stayed off Pepsi for a while. I can't remember when I picked it back up, if at all.
Jenna's pregnancy ... totally different story. I RAISED that baby on Pepsi.
So now I suffer the payback. I open up a fresh bottle of Pepsi, I hear from the sweet little lips "pessi pease? pessi pease? PEASE?!?!?!" She sounds remotely like a drunkard when she asks.
When I was pregnant with McCayla, I swore off the stuff until my last trimester. It was a rough first few weeks, but as soon as I kicked the caffeine habit, morning sickness settled in, and the thought of throwing up Pepsi just didn't do it for me, so I kicked that habit. Until I started stopping at Sonic to get a Cherry Coke after my weekly OB appointments. I figured that it would do nothing to the baby, and of course, it didn't.
When I was pregnant with Evan, I cut out the caffeine in the first trimester, got over my morning sickness, and stayed off Pepsi for a while. I can't remember when I picked it back up, if at all.
Jenna's pregnancy ... totally different story. I RAISED that baby on Pepsi.
So now I suffer the payback. I open up a fresh bottle of Pepsi, I hear from the sweet little lips "pessi pease? pessi pease? PEASE?!?!?!" She sounds remotely like a drunkard when she asks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home