Cheerleading, PDPs, sick kids, and work
That has been my day.
7 am awake to the sound of Jenna leaving her room
7:20 awake to Jenna in my room, carrying Ariel and her blanket
Jenna and I doze in and out of consciousness for about 20-25 minutes
7:45 Jenna and I go out into the living room where McCayla, the ill, is bouncing all over the place
8:00 Decide that I can't medicate Jenna on my own
8:30 Cuss at the dr's office staff for not turning off their darn after hours message
8:31 Cuss out the dr's office staff
8:33 Cuss even MORE at the staff
8:35 Wondering in what hemisphere the staff live because in mine, it is not after hours anymore; it's go time
8:37 Make appointment for 9:15
8:45 Jump in shower (after reading and commening on Robin's blog, of course)
9:12 Leave the house with coffee in one hand, weepy toddler in the other arm
9:17 Arrive at the dr's office
Checked out of the office at 10
Dropped off Rx at CVS, came home
Called my Pampered Chef consultant and proceeded to order $ 200 worth of product ($ 135 hostess dollars!!!)
Went back out, picked up the Rx, deposited a check, and mailed a few things
Came home; ate a little lunch
Wrote the parent letter for Upward practice tonight
Knitted a little
Watched 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray's admirer, Evan
Had my PDP with my boss, Eric
Knitted a little more
Took off for practice
Practiced with the rah rahs
Came home to find my parents here
Visited with them; ate dinner from Panera
Got kids to bed
Here I am
Phew... and I wonder how it is that I end up working on the weekends.
7 am awake to the sound of Jenna leaving her room
7:20 awake to Jenna in my room, carrying Ariel and her blanket
Jenna and I doze in and out of consciousness for about 20-25 minutes
7:45 Jenna and I go out into the living room where McCayla, the ill, is bouncing all over the place
8:00 Decide that I can't medicate Jenna on my own
8:30 Cuss at the dr's office staff for not turning off their darn after hours message
8:31 Cuss out the dr's office staff
8:33 Cuss even MORE at the staff
8:35 Wondering in what hemisphere the staff live because in mine, it is not after hours anymore; it's go time
8:37 Make appointment for 9:15
8:45 Jump in shower (after reading and commening on Robin's blog, of course)
9:12 Leave the house with coffee in one hand, weepy toddler in the other arm
9:17 Arrive at the dr's office
Checked out of the office at 10
Dropped off Rx at CVS, came home
Called my Pampered Chef consultant and proceeded to order $ 200 worth of product ($ 135 hostess dollars!!!)
Went back out, picked up the Rx, deposited a check, and mailed a few things
Came home; ate a little lunch
Wrote the parent letter for Upward practice tonight
Knitted a little
Watched 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray's admirer, Evan
Had my PDP with my boss, Eric
Knitted a little more
Took off for practice
Practiced with the rah rahs
Came home to find my parents here
Visited with them; ate dinner from Panera
Got kids to bed
Here I am
Phew... and I wonder how it is that I end up working on the weekends.

2 Comments:
Sounds like a pretty full day to me. I loved your countdown! I commented on Robin's blog that yesterday during part of Justin's nap I curled up to a good Little House episode. Of course I didn't admit to yoga girl (who needs to be slapped by the way) that part of the reason I felt the need to lie down was because I had a slight throbbing from the half a bg of butter mints I had consumed for breakfast. Nice! I swear I need supervision not my kids!!!
c-ya for the lovely cuisine at church tonight. What will it be? sloppy "ho(s)" maybe chicken crapola on buns...it would be sweet to just walk in to pizza!
Jacque Cousteau commented on my blog! Welcome to the dark side, Jacque!
And on those butter mints... if left to my own volition, I could consume a WHOLE bag in one day. Now, they have to be FRESH. If they sit out for a day, they get gritty and aren't creamy anymore...then they are of no use to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home